Monday, June 15, 2009

And She's Back....

So I know you thought I dropped off the face of the earth and I apologize for "leaving" without any warning a few months ago. I was pulled onto a side project (which will be revealed in the near future) without warning for the past couple of months that has kept me extremely busy without any time for blogging.

So first, to share some big news....I got engaged!!! That's right :) I'm now engaged and in the first stages of wedding planning, which means you will probably start seeing some wedding posts here and there.

Since it's been so long, I thought I'd kick-off with Chloe's Covets...

First and foremost, I am coveting the store Aritzia...well-known in Canada, I am only now just finding out about it (from my Canadian friend) and can't seem to stay away. Here are a few of my favorite pieces...a boyfriend blazer, collared boyfriend shirts, cropped t-shirts, and jersey skirts...


I am also living in thrashed denim at the moment...whether the style is boyfriend (right, Rich & Skinny) or skinny (left, Jet), I think thrashed denim completes the perfect look for summer....


And lastly, I am obsessing over LnA, the one-stop shop for all of your basics - tees, leggings, and simple day-dresses....


What are you living in and looking forward to wearing as the days get warmer and longer?

2 comments:

  1. Loving distressed denim! What a summertime staple. And is it just me...or does every sundress feel like it needs to be purchased immediately??

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ,

    Hello I'm charoal chic, i love how u express about fashion , so i decided well we could exhange thoughts and links

    This blog is launched in malaysia, get a peep on malaysia latest trends , fashion sense ,and anything i could ever post for.

    Cheers

    http://charcoalchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin