Monday, December 1, 2008

Item of the Week: RVCA Shrug Scarf

Ever since my eyes fell upon this cozy knit found wrapped around the neck of Lisa from Lisa Place (who's blog I love!), I have not been able to get it out of my mind...




To my delight, I stumbled upon this shrug scarf over at RVCA....


RVCA Ruby Rib Shrug Scarf

Since the weather has cooled down, I have been wearing it non-stop - tucking it into my jackets, doubling it up around my neck, and wearing it over my head as a head-scarf. It's perfect for this week's item of the week since I will be in snowy Michigan where I will be needing something warm & cozy.

2 comments:

  1. I've got a symilar one from Zara
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving the chunky scarfs out at the moment, i've seen another version in H&M but in black thats quite cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin